Are you willing to support CNHPS with a donation?There are 3 Ways
in Which to Donate:
- Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org please remember to include your
mailing address in the note section if you would like a tax receipt
- Mail a cheque to CNHPS, 45938 Wellington Avenue, Chilliwack, BC V2P 2C7
- Or send a donation via the CanadaHelps website at https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/66581
Monthly donations are also gratefully accepted! It is a way to help a senior or the CNHPS general
fund for the whole year!
Please note, should donations exceed a specific budget set, the excess funds will be used where
As a registered Charitable Society, we offer tax receipts for donations of $20.00 or more. Please
ensure that your full name and address is provided with your donation so that we can issue this
for you. If you desire a tax receipt for a donation less than $20.00, please inform us.
Return your recyclables
It is now very easy to support the Compassionate Neighbourhood Health Partners Society. Just
return your refundable recyclables under our name or telephone number. Your refund will then get
credited to us. All funds will be used for the services we offer to older adults.
How it works
You Have Two Options
- To bring your refundable recyclables to either the Sardis or Chilliwack Bottle Depots. Sort
your recyclables in the traditional way and then inform the staff that the refund is for the
Compassionate Neighbourhood Health Partners Society.
- The Chilliwack Depot is also a ‘Return it Express’ location. Here you can bring all your
refundable containers in a clear plastic bag. Stop at the kiosk and type in 604-798-2023 and
print one label for each bag that you are bringing. Place a label on each of your bags, scan
it and then drop them off at the front counter. The staff will sort the containers and
credit our account. Done!
Thank-you for your generosity!
The Compassionate Neighbourhood Health Partners Society.